Ever wanted to delay the mail delivery by Outlook? Or wanted to avoid the unwanted delay? Follow the below steps.
1. On the Tools menu, point to Send/Receive, point to Send/Receive Settings, and then click Define Send/Receive Groups.
2. Select the Send/Receive group that contains the POP3 e-mail account that you want to change.
3. Under Setting for group send/receive group name, select the Schedule an automatic send/receive every n minutes check box.
4. Give an appropriate value there.
Check the following settings also.
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. On the Mail Setup tab, select/deselect the Send immediately when connected check box.
Please try the above settings and let us know if you face any issues.