Veeble is proud to be offering Fully Managed services on cPanel-CentOS-OpenVZ VPS‘s. By leveraging our years of experience you will now be able to sit back and enjoy powerful Hosting with ease.
The brand new supplying gives enterprise-class computing environments with specialist 24×7 administration. Veeble employs a highly talented team of system administrators with expertise in Linux, security, database, virtualization, networking and management of a wide array of applications. We promise individual support, zero overselling and full service management. The fully managed servers include free Cpanel, free setup, free backups, free migration service, free 3rd party installations and many more.
Veeble aims to provide customer support which is second to none at an affordable price. See our managed server service offering details and pricing here.
Why waste your precious time figuring things out instead of focusing on your core business. Leave it to us and let our experts take care of it!
Each managed VPS includes:
- CentOS Operating System
- Cpanel/WHM panel
- 2 Dedicated IP addresses
- Private Nameservers
- Root SSH access
- Free migration service
- Bandwidth Overage Protection
- Enterprise hard drives
- Any time instant upgrades
- Fully Optimized and Secured
- No setup Fees or Hidden costs
- Free 3rd party installations
- Advanced Control panel
- One touch installation
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- One-Click Instant Script Installations
- 24×7 Technical/Billing/Sales Support
Support Ticket Response Time
- Normal support tickets will be responded in 30 Minutes and resolved within 4 hours.
- Critical support tickets (site/server/services down/unavailable etc) will be responded in 15 Minutes and resolved within 2 hours.
- Full Fantastico license: $5 per month
- Softaculous VPS license: $3 per month
- Installatron VPS license: $4 per month
- RVSkin license: $5 per month
- RVSiteBuilder Pro VPS license: $8 per month
Upgrade or Downgrade of Packages can be done anytime from the Client Zone provided that there are no due invoices related to the service upgraded/downgraded.